Saturday, December 14, 2013

Repeat performance?

Since I made my breakfast post the other day I've been asked whether or not I get sick of eating the same thing everyday. Well, there are a few things I want to address: 1) I don't eat the same thing every day. 2) If I liked it and it was good for me why would I get sick of it? 3) Maybe I do eat the "same" thing everyday. You decide! I've been feeling under the past few days, perhaps sinusitis (sinus infection for all you non medical people). Coming back from a warm, humid environment to sub freezing temperatures and dry heat probably did me in. Been pretty congested but I'm finally starting to feel a better. Normally, when not feeling great I prefer a warm breakfast. A liquid based one with some hearty veggies, think crock pot with a meatball or two. But today I decided to go cold, it's quite gloomy out with the impending storm tonight so I wanted to brighten up my morning.
It looks similar to the last one but it's a bit different. 3 large tablespoons of full fat greek yogurt smorgasbord of fruit (this time with more berries and kiwi) - it's quite amazing what a few changes in fruit does to the whole meal 1 pinch of chia seeds 1 pinch of flax seeds 2 teaspoons of savanah honey Is it the same? Yes and No. But the important question is whether it was delicious and that comes with an astounding YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment